Albanese Confectionery Group, Inc. "Summer of Yum" Photo Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: Albanese Confectionery Group, Inc. "Summer of Yum" Photo Promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Albanese Confectionery Group, Inc., and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Albanese Confectionery Group, Inc. 5441 East Lincoln Highway Merrillville, Indiana 46410.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on August 1, 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 31, 2018 at 11:59:59p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.albanesecandy.com/summer-of-yum/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Then, follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photo that displays you posing with Albanese Gummi Candies, or just your Albanese Gummies, or just you, an optional short description of the photo (one hundred forty (140) characters or fewer), collectively referred to as your submission ("Submission"). By uploading a Submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Photo Guidelines and Content Restrictions below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions").
Limit: Each entrant may upload up to five (5) Submissions and earn five (5) entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins or any other methods will void that entrant's entries, and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Submissions received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void.
Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Entrant must have permission from all individuals or parents/legal guardians of minor individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant's consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, the entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 7, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will select the potential Promotion winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period weekly during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential Prize winner will be required to sign up for an account on www.albanesecandy.com. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign up for an account on www.albanesecandy.com or provide any other requested information within the required time period of seven (7) days, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A Grand Prize of a $250 www.albanesecandy.com merchandise credit. Credit will be applied to the winner's www.albanesecandy.com account. Account email must match the winner's submission email. ARV: $250.00.
FOUR (4) WEEKLY PRIZES: The weekly winner will receive a prize of a $100.00 www.albanesecandy.com merchandise credit. Credit will be applied to the winner's www.albanesecandy.com account. Account email must match the winner's submission email. ARV: $400.00.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of merchandise credit apply. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Changes of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of entrant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.